Lil’ but Mighty Education Centre Pte. Ltd. (the “Company") in Singapore is committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected.
The purpose of this document is to explain how the Company manages personal data which is subjected to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
1. Purpose of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
The personal data that we collect is used by us for the following purposes:
a. verifying your identity (including the making of copies of I/C for our records);
b. informing you of our value-added workshops, seminars, study tips or holiday workshops;
c. responding to, processing and handling your queries, requests, feedback and suggestions;
d. requesting feedback or participation in surveys, as well as conducting market research and / or analysis for statistical profiling or other purposes for us to design our products, understand customer behaviour, preference and market trends, and to review, develop and improve the quality of our products and services;
e. for our marketing, branding, communications and corporate affairs purposes which include publication in our printed materials, social media, website and / or electronic media. For example:
- taking of your photographs and the Student’s photographs in all activities organised by the Company in and out of our premise; use, displaying and publishing them in any the Company’s printed/publicity materials, social media, website and / or electronic media.
- managing the administrative and operational aspects of the Company and complying with internal policies and procedures;
f. managing the safety and security of our premises and services.
2. To whom your personal data may be disclosed
The personal data that we collect may be disclosed to the following third parties for the following purposes:
- to third party service providers whom we engage or collaborate with to organise/conduct our enrichment programmes, events / workshops / talks / seminars.
3. Security of Personal Data
The Company will take reasonable steps to protect personal data in our possession or under our control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use and disclosure of these personal data.
4. Accuracy of Personal Data
It is your obligation to ensure that all personal data submitted to us and retained by us are accurate, not misleading, updated and complete in all aspects. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for any personal data submitted by you to us that may be inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or not updated.
5. Personal Data relating to a Third Party
If you provide us with personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and / or guardians), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the respective purposes. You should ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
6. Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal information either for a period of our business relationship, or as long as you have any form of ongoing relationship with us, or for the requisite retention periods as stipulated in any contractual arrangements or under any applicable law, whichever is the later.
7. Access and Correction of Personal Data
Subject to a reasonable fee, You may access and request for correction or updating of your personal data at any time after the submission of your personal data to us:
- If you wish to know about your personal data in our possession or under our control, or how your personal data has been used or to whom it has been disclosed, you may write to us by filling in our Access Request Form (available at your request).
- If you wish to correct any personal data in our possession or under our control, you may write in to us by filling in a Correction Request Form (available at your request).
8. Personal Data Protection Policy Updates
We may update this policy from time to time. If so, we will make available the updated policy at our website www.lilbutmightyenglish.com.
9. Questions and Feedback
For any queries on this policy, you may email us at email@example.com (Attention: Data Protection Officer).
By providing to us your personal data, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the provisions herein and do hereby consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with all the foregoing.