P4 BUILD PROGRAMME
Academic Year: 48 lessons (7 November 2018 to 5 November 2019 - no breaks during school holidays except for the whole of December)
Class Duration: 2 hours
Course Fees Per Class: $75
Billing Cycle: Once every 6 weeks (8 payments in total for the academic year)
Amount Per Cycle: $75 x 6 = $450 (non-refundable)
Deposit: $225 (Non-refundable and used to offset final cycle payment. 3 weeks’ notice needed for withdrawal. If not, deposit will be forfeited)
P4 BILLING CYCLE TABLE
Prorate: Terms & Conditions
- 1 prorated class for Billing Cycles 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6;
- The prorating will take effect in the next billing cycle. E.g. If you chose to have a class prorated in billing cycle 1, the prorated amount will be deducted in billing cycle 2;
- Only one time of prorating is allowed in the stipulated periods above (1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6);
- No bringing forward of prorating e,g. If the prorating is not utilised in Cycles 1 and 2, it cannot be brought forward to be used in Cycles 3 and 4;
- Prorating applied on the condition that the student misses the class. A prorated class will not have a make-up class given. Materials for that class will still be kept and given to the student in the following lesson.
- Students that enrol in a middle of a billing cycle will not be eligible for a prorated class for the 2 billing cycles that they are in.