Commitment to providing the highest quality Primary School English Online Courses in Singapore!
Bringing our classroom experience to your home:
Teachers who are experienced and passionate for the English Language
Tried and tested curriculum that is proven to work
Quality materials that are well thought through
GET YOUR LEARNING ON
- Find out essential tips and key points to excel in reading and stimulus-based conversation
- Learn our unique and easy-to-apply framework to tackle SBC questions
- Practise with the Lil’ Chatterbox Workbook that includes 9 SBC exercises with model answers!
The Write Recipe
- Learn about how to plan your writing
- Know the key ingredients to create exciting content during planning
- See the flow of your story with our unique paragraph-by-paragraph structure (New!)
- Application to questions with the PSLE format
Grammar Grandma Bites
1. 30 over bite-size video lessons!
2. Unique strategies to tackle a wide range of grammar topics e.g. subject-verb agreement, neither/either type questions, collective nouns etc.
3. Targeted at P3 to P6 pupils (Or just anyone who wish to have a good grasp of grammar rules!)
Our Experienced and Nurturing Teachers
Equipped with rich and relevant teaching experience, our nurturing yet dynamic teachers are always coming up with new and engaging strategies in teaching English. All teachers at Lil' but MIghty gather weekly to discuss and design materials that best tailor to children's learning needs. Alignment across the curriculum and different classes is ensured through the weekly reflection sessions.
Growing with your Primary 3 to Primary 6 children
Learning is a never-ending process and this applies to our teachers too. To provide innovative ways of learning and to be kept abreast of the latest pedagogy in teaching, all teachers are required to attend English workshops and share the learning thereafter. We hope that as we hunger to learn, we will inspire our children to do so too.