English Language E-Learning For Primary School Students in Singapore
Wish you can learn grammar, oral, composition and more from the best English tutors, anytime, anywhere?
Now you can, with LBM online courses!
Commitment to providing the highest quality Primary School English Online Courses in Singapore!
Bringing our classroom experience to your home:
Teachers who are experienced and passionate about the English Language
Tried-and-tested curriculum that is proven to work
Quality materials that are well thought out
GET YOUR LEARNING ON
1. 30 over bite-sized video lessons! (On Golden Rules for synthesis and focused question types)
2. Unique strategies to tackle a wide range of synthesis question types e.g. Active/Passive voice, Direct/Indirect Speech, No sooner had… than…, Not only… but also etc.
3. Topical worksheets accompanying each video consisting of at least 5 questions + A bonus 20-question quiz upon completion of course! (over 150 practice questions in total)
Find out essential tips and key points to excel in reading and stimulus-based conversation
Learn our unique and easy-to-apply framework to tackle SBC questions
Practise with the Lil’ Chatterbox Workbook that includes 9 SBC exercises with model answers!
The Write Recipe
Learn about how to plan your writing
Know the key ingredients to create exciting content during planning
See the flow of your story with our unique paragraph-by-paragraph structure (New!)
Application to questions with the PSLE format
1. 30 over bite-size video lessons!
2. Unique strategies to tackle a wide range of grammar topics e.g. subject-verb agreement, neither/either type questions, collective nouns etc.
3. Targeted at P3 to P6 pupils (Or just anyone who wish to have a good grasp of grammar rules!)
Our Experienced and Nurturing Teachers
Equipped with rich and relevant teaching experience, our nurturing yet dynamic teachers are always coming up with new and engaging strategies in teaching English. All teachers at Lil' but MIghty gather weekly to discuss and design materials that best tailor to children's learning needs. Alignment across the curriculum and different classes is ensured through the weekly reflection sessions.
Growing with your Primary 3 to Primary 6 children
Learning is a never-ending process and this applies to our teachers too. To provide innovative ways of learning and to be kept abreast of the latest pedagogy in teaching, all teachers are required to attend English workshops and share the learning thereafter. We hope that as we hunger to learn, we will inspire our children to do so too.