How to achieve a perfect score for Visual Text Comprehension!
The visual text comprehension component takes up 8 marks in Booklet A of Paper 2 and is an area which some children will describe as a piece of cake!
After all, it is a multiple choice question section, it should be simple, right?
Why is it that children are not able to score full marks then?
Let us find out whether your child is making some common errors that are preventing them from scoring and the steps that they can take to clinch those 8 marks!
On the online class replay, you will learn...
1. the steps to answering Visual Text Comprehension questions
2. to be aware of common errors/ difficulties of pupils
3. 5 essential vocabulary for this section
4. BONUS! 3 tricky question types
Who is this online class replay for?
You will be interested to join us
1. If you are a parent who is looking to guide your children at home
2. If you are a primary school *student looking to score well for your Visual Text Comprehension.
* We strongly encourage parents to accompany their children in attending our webinars so that parents can provide technical support as well as to take advantage of any promotions that we may run during the webinar.
Duration of the webinar : 45 mins
Android: No apps are required to be downloaded to join our webinar. You can view the live session right in the browser for the latest Android devices.
Apple iOS Devices (iPhone & iPad): You can download the iOS app to attend our webinars.
Apple is actively working on supporting the technology behind Crowdcast so in the future you'll be able to join without downloading anything at all.
Note that you can still register and watch replays of events on all mobile devices.