How to Execute Direct and Indirect Speech Transformation Confidently!
If any parent is to ask how a child can prepare for the sentence synthesis section, the first area I will ask him or her to focus on is definitely direct and indirect speech questions.
This type of question has appeared in almost every PSLE and various schools' examinations.
There is definitely reason for us to be well-prepared for it.
Whether you would like to give your child a head start to direct to indirect speech transformation, or are simply looking to revise some vital concepts, this webinar will help you walk away with a clearer idea of how to tackle such questions.
On the online class replay, you will learn...
1. basics for direct to indirect speech transformation
2. steps for transformation
3. questions vs statements
4. BONUS! 3 common errors you must avoid
Who is this online class replay for?
You will be interested to join us
1. If you are a parent who is looking to guide your children at home
2. If you are a primary school *student looking to score well for your Grammar MCQ
* We strongly encourage parents to accompany their children in attending our webinars so that parents can provide technical support as well as to take advantage of any promotions that we may run during the webinar.
Duration of the online class replay : 45 mins
Android: No apps are required to be downloaded to join our webinar. You can view the live session right in the browser for the latest Android devices.
Apple iOS Devices (iPhone & iPad): You can download the iOS app to attend our webinars.
Apple is actively working on supporting the technology behind Crowdcast so in the future you'll be able to join without downloading anything at all.
Note that you can still register and watch replays of events on all mobile devices.