3 Important Question Types Tested in PSLE Comprehension
We are fast approaching the Preliminary Examination and merely two months away from the PSLE. By now, you would have attempted and should be expecting the following question types to appear in the comprehension section of Paper 2.
1. True/ False
However, are you still unclear about what type of details each of these three question types requires? Are you still facing difficulty answering these questions accurately? Do you still have no idea how to go about finding the answers systematically?
If your answer to any of the questions above is "Yes", it is time for your to clear these doubts now once and for all.
On the online class replay, you will learn...
1. the Dos and Don'ts for each of the three question types
2. Steps to finding the answers for each question
3. Steps to craft the answers for True/ False and Reference questions
4. Common errors for each question type
Who is this online class replay for?
You will be interested to join us
1. If you are a parent who is looking to guide your children at home
2. If you are a primary school *student looking to execute direct and indirect speech transformation confidently
* We strongly encourage parents to accompany their children in attending our webinars so that parents can provide technical support as well as to take advantage of any promotions that we may run during the webinar.
Duration of the online class replay : 45 mins
Android: No apps are required to be downloaded to join our webinar. You can view the live session right in the browser for the latest Android devices.
Apple iOS Devices (iPhone & iPad): You can download the iOS app to attend our webinars.
Apple is actively working on supporting the technology behind Crowdcast so in the future you'll be able to join without downloading anything at all.
Note that you can still register and watch replays of events on all mobile devices.