Register for an upcoming LBMchat and catch the replays below.
Monsters, Magic and Mayhem
What goes into writing a book? Have you always wanted to write a book but don’t know where to start? Or perhaps you are a parent of a child who doesn’t like writing and would like to know how to get him or her interested in it. Then this webinar is for you!
As children are very creative, one way to get them invested in writing a story is to make it fun for them. Ready to catch a glimpse of what goes on in a writer’s mind and also learn some useful writing techniques? Let’s go!
On this online webinar, you will learn...
- What writers do to publish a book
- How to create your own heroes and villains
- How to describe your very own fantasy world
These two techniques are used for writing fantasy stories, but these techniques can be applied to a student’s school compositions as well!
Who is this webinar for?
You will be interested to join us
1. If you are a parent who is looking to get your children interested in writing
2. If you are a primary school *student looking to develop your own personal writing projects or would like to know how you can do well in school compositions.
* We strongly encourage parents to accompany their children in attending our webinars so that parents can provide technical support as well as to take advantage of any promotions that we may run during the webinar.
Duration of the online class replay : 45 mins
Android: No apps are required to be downloaded to join our webinar. You can view the live session right in the browser for the latest Android devices.
Apple iOS Devices (iPhone & iPad): You can download the iOS app to attend our webinars.
Apple is actively working on supporting the technology behind Crowdcast so in the future you'll be able to join without downloading anything at all.
Note that you can still register and watch replays of events on all mobile devices.
Little ones and parents love us
But don't take our word for it
Click the images below to watch past LBMchats