Master Good English Grammar Online with E-learning for Primary School Students
Enrolment OPENS on Sunday, 1st of April, at 08:00 A.M.
This is the answer because it SOUNDS right.
What if it turned out to be wrong? Disappointing, isn't it?
Having seen so many children falling into the trap of choosing what sounds right, we know that the only way to score is when you know the rules and the clues to look out for.
Well, grammar takes up only 10 marks in the MCQ.
That is not true! Grammar questions are explicitly tested in the grammar cloze, editing and comprehension cloze sections as well. Do you really wish to lose all these marks? We don't think so.
This answer is correct because...
How exactly can you get that mark? Will simply telling your teacher that this is the best answer be sufficient? Or will she/he be more convinced if you can actually explain why the answer should be such? I am sure you will agree that the correct explanation is going to be more effective.
Now, it is time for you to check if you are grammar ready for PSLE.
Try the Grammar PSLE Ready Quiz consisting of 10 questions and determine how many marks you can bag!
Grammar Grandma Bites Video
Is your child facing any of the following while attempting grammar questions?
- Not looking for clues to choose the correct answer
- Highlighting the entire sentence and not being specific
- Unsure of the various types of grammar questions
- Spending too much time annotating irrelevant details
- Confused about the different clues
Grammar is all about rules. We serve them bite-size so that it is easier for you to digest and Grammar Grandma Bites are the best in town.
Grammar Grandma Bites Instructors
When it comes to grammar, the two instructors are sticklers for accuracy. Having the wrong grammar affects the meaning of sentences and Mrs Chew and Ms Siow see it as their life missions to build a strong grammar foundation for the younger generation.
1. 30 over bite-size video lessons!
2. Unique strategies to tackle a wide range of grammar topics e.g. subject-verb agreement, neither/either type questions, collective nouns, extra information, inversion etc.
3. Targeted at all pupils who are preparing to be PSLE ready (Or just anyone who wishes to have a good grasp of grammar rules!)
- Pitched at P5 and P6 levels to get them PSLE Ready
- Focuses on more than 10 types of subject-verb agreement questions e.g. Neither/Either, question tag, extra information etc.
- 14 Overall revision worksheets and 11 topical worksheets included (over 200 practice questions in total)
- Answers clearly annotated to show important clues and to explain the choice for every question
- Reference to matching videos included for each question (Allows pupils to revisit the relevant strategy if necessary)
Grammar Grandma Bites Teaser:
How to tackle Question Tags
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? As long as Lil' but Mighty exists, this course will be available to watch. After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you finish the course, implement the techniques and feel you haven’t learn anything that has helped to improve your writing, you can email me within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Is this course aligned with the latest PSLE English format?
Yes, our Grammar Grandma Bites is tailored for use with the latest PSLE English Format. Hoorah!
What is the recommended grade level for children to take this course?
Targeted at all pupils who are preparing to be PSLE ready (Or just anyone who wish to have a good grasp of grammar rules!)
Will there be support provided upon purchase of the course?
Definitely! Our team of teachers will be ready (with a smile!) to provide you help on questions that you have regarding the course content and its materials.
What are the IT requirements for this online course?
For viewing the videos: - Good internet connection - Web Browsers - Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari (Mac), Opera and Internet Explorer (11 and beyond)
What do I do if I need help?
If you need help with something related to the course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
This course will be helpful if your child:
- finds conventional grammar rules too technical and hard to understand
- loves simple and fun strategies that work
- needs help in identifying clues/ keywords
- needs more efficiency and precision in answering grammar questions
- needs exposure to commonly tested and tricky question types
- needs targeted and structured practices
- likes clear, annotated explanations to obtaining answers
(especially the ones that they have made a mistake in)